Life goes too fast to count the important moments, but too slow to learn the lessons the first time.
- continue writing my 8 page paper for Personality (which I’m actually kind of having fun with so far, but I haven’t gotten to the heavy analysis part yet, sooo)
write a journal poem go to Psi Chi tomorrow
- do at least 3 write-ups on the posters/presentations
- finish the helping chapter for Social
read all 3 cross-cultural articles for Personality present a poem tomorrow for Thursday Poems
- continue reading Clybourne Park
talk to Dr. Richards about moving my final exam to Tuesday so I don’t have 3 on Thursday(he’s checking on that)
- do final edits for all 4 of my poems for the final portfolio
- 2 more comments on poems
- 3 index cards on Rogers for personality
- continue memorizing lines for Fucking A video
- paperwork for Mentoring Children at Risk class
- call Capital Ale House?